Service Sector Mission – The mission focuses on enhancing job opportunities, IT based Governance, tourism. The Mission would focus on enhancing job opportunities and boosting GSDP through the following growth engines:
- Preparing a strategy and action plan for enhancing job opportunities and boosting GSDP through sectors like tourism, construction, hospitality, financial services, education, IT, and other allied activities;
- Developing identified tourism circuits
- Harnessing the potential of education and health sector to offer high quality services to other states and countries;
- Achieving growth in IT sector through Electronics & IT Sub-Mission, Innovation & Capacity Building Sub-Mission and e-Governance Sub-Mission
- Development of Information Technology Investment Regions
- Making all G2C (government to customer) and G2B (government to business) services available online and on mobile;
- Achieving significant share in national IT exports and promoting electronics manufacturing.