Chief Enterprise Architect
The focus of the chief enterprise architect’s role is to ensure that the business strategy, along with any relevant trends, is expressed in the enterprise’s (Government’s) processes and systems. A major goal of this role is to facilitate change in a way that maximizes its value and minimizes the associated “pain.”
- Management of large-scale projects
- Restructuring of IT processes and organization
- Functional and technical support of mergers and acquisitions
- Analysis of IT and software architecture weaknesses
- Specification and implementation of IT architectures
- Product evaluation, such as core systems
- Technical concept development and design of software solutions
- Quality assurance for IT implementation
- Design and implementation of feasibility studies
- Load and performance tests
- At least 15 years of professional experience in the field of professional software development or IT project management
- Extensive technical expertise cutting across technologies stack
Place of Work
The focus of Business Analyst is to be a vital link between e-Pragati’s information technology capacity and core objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our platform features.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with departments, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to platform, SI team
- Communicate key insights and findings to platform, SI team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the citizen, businesses and officers
- At-least 10 years of previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Strong knowledge in generating business process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
The focus of Project Manager is to collaborate with the lead architect, developers, business analysts and Government department officers in order to determine the software’s technical direction, system design and implementation plan.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure each project remains on schedule and on budget.
- Create, maintain and track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of the project.
- Provide routine status reports to clients and management is crucial.
- Offer leadership, guidance and motivation to developers and programmers while resolving internal conflicts.
- Other common tasks include allocating department resources, conducting software team meetings, troubleshooting technical issues, and facilitating the deployment of apps upgrades.
- At-least 15 years of previous experience in software development project management
- Ability to balance the completion of independent work assignments with the management of a diverse team
- Possess superior communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as an aptitude for thinking out of box
- Highly self-motivated in order to drive projects forward, have strong organizational skills, and be able to operate under tight deadlines.
- High ability to use critical and analytical thinking to effectively solve problems.