The focus of Project Manager is to collaborate with the lead architect, developers, business analysts and Government department officers in order to determine the software’s technical direction, system design and implementation plan.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the software team to ensure each project remains on schedule and on budget.
- Create, maintain and track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of the project.
- Provide routine status reports to clients and management is crucial.
- Offer leadership, guidance and motivation to developers and programmers while resolving internal conflicts.
- Other common tasks include allocating department resources, conducting software team meetings, troubleshooting technical issues, and facilitating the deployment of apps upgrades.
- At-least 15 years of previous experience in software development project management
- Ability to balance the completion of independent work assignments with the management of a diverse team
- Possess superior communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as an aptitude for thinking out of box
- Highly self-motivated in order to drive projects forward, have strong organizational skills, and be able to operate under tight deadlines.
- High ability to use critical and analytical thinking to effectively solve problems.
Place of Work
Based on the experience and relevance
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com